Adventure Pilot Intern's support our customers and assist with day to day operations.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with a friendly and patient disposition, good phone skills, ability to take initiative, and comfortable working in a small team environment. Skill requirements include:
- Comfortable using Windows (current and older versions)
- Technically minded, able to debug simple computer issues, etc
- Able to explain complex concepts to non-technical customers
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working with customers over the phone
- Working knowledge of Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and other browsers including MAC
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products
- **Bonus points because you have knowledge and passion for aviation!
Here are some of the day-to-day duties for this position:
- Answering phones and assisting customers with technical problems or questions
- Working with potential customers to answer sales related questions
- Answering customer e-mails
- Perform light software testing and quality control as requested
- Test and debug products returned for repair
Initial salary will be based on experience. This is a paid, part-time position with flexible hours depending on school schedules.
To apply, send an e-mail to email@example.com, include the following:
1) One-two paragraphs describing why you wish to work for our company, and why you would be a good fit
2) Attached PDF resume
3) Salary expectations